Any current on-campus student can stay on campus during Thanksgiving Break, in their regular fall semester housing. The deadline for requesting Thanksgiving Break Housing is November 10. Requests can be submitted through the Housing Portal.
Residential Card Access
Students retain regular academic-year card access.
Students that submit this request will receive a Thanksgiving doorknob hanger for their room door from OCL to indicate their stay. Door placards must be placed on the student's door. Door placards are helpful for facilities, CSS, and other campus partners in case of emergencies, inspections, etc. Door placards will be available for student pick-up between Wednesday, November 17, and Tuesday, November 23.
Meals remain in Paresky at Whitman's on Wednesday, November 24. No mobile ordering.
- Wednesday, 11.24 – Breakfast 7:30 - 10:30 AM, Lunch 11:30 AM - 1 PM, Dinner 5 - 7:30 PM
Meals will be served out of Driscoll Dining Hall from Thursday, November 25, to Saturday, November 27. Location may be changed once this application closes and the number of students remaining on campus for this break is determined.
- Thursday, 11.25 – Traditional Thanksgiving Meal 11:30 AM - 2 PM (students are encouraged to take food for the evening)
- Friday, 11.26 – Brunch 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Dinner 4:30 - 6:30 PM
- Saturday, 11.27 – Brunch 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM, Dinner 4:30 - 6:30 PMSunday, 11.28 – Normal Operations Resume
Williams Transport Schedule
Health & Wellness Services
The Health Center will close on Wednesday, November 24, at 12 PM and will reopen on Monday, November 29, at 9 AM. The On-Call MD can be reached when the Health Center is closed by calling 413.597.2206.
Pond House IWS will end regular appointments and services at the end of the day on Tuesday, November 23, and will resume appointments and services on Monday, November 29, at 8:30 AM. To reach the Counselor On-Call during the break, call 413.597.2353 and select option 2.
Other Administrative Offices
All administrative offices, excepting CSS, are closed on Thursday, November 25, and Friday, November 26, for the holiday. CSS can be reached 24/7 at 413.597.4444.
Students will have card access for the building's regular academic year hours. Open (non-card access) hours:
- Wednesday, 11.24 – 12 AM - 8 PM
- Friday, 11.26 – 6 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday, 11.27 – 6 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday, 11.28 – 6 - 2 AM
Please note that the Mailroom will be closed as of Wednesday, November 24, at 1 PM and will re-open on Monday, November 29, at 9 AM. No carrier deliveries will be accepted during that timeframe.
- Wednesday, 11.24 – Building closes at 8 PM
- Thursday, 11.25 – Closed
- Friday, 11.26 – Closed
- Saturday, 11.27 –Closed
- Sunday, 11.28 – Normal Hours Resume